The summer transfer window is now open in Europe, and there is a lot of gossip going around. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumors, comings and goings and, of course, deals done!
MAIN STORY: West Ham’s plot for Goretzka
He bundesliga The champions are reportedly open to moving the 28-year-old this summer, with Bayern manager Thomas Tuchel assessing the market for a new No. 6.
However, despite the Allianz Arena hierarchy seeking an offer of around €50m, Goretzka has so far remained steadfast in his desire to stay at the club and has turned down requests to discuss personal terms with him.
Goretzka played a key role in his team’s Bundesliga title win last season, contributing to five goals in 27 league games, and he still has three years left on his contract, having signed a five-year extension in 2021. .
– manchester united are considering a move to fiorentina defensive midfielder Sofia Amrabatwrites Fabrizio Romano. Manager Erik ten Hag is said to be interested in strengthening United’s midfield options, with Donny van deBeek and Fred is expected to leave Old Trafford this summer, with the latest indicating that the 26-year-old Morocco International is one of your possible options. However, it is reported that Man United are first focusing on a move for a striker.
– tottenham hotspur striker harry kane not interested in moving to paris saint germainreports the Telegraph. The 29-year-old, who has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich, has become a priority for PSG this summer and, despite reports suggesting he would make a major offer to Spurs, it seems which is currently not open. to a change to the Parc des Princes.
– Two Premier league the sides seek to acquire united leeds‘s Italy international Wilfried Gnontoreveals nicolo schira. Both astonville and Everton they are reportedly interested in landing the 19-year-old, with the Toffees proposing an €18m deal that includes €6m in bonuses. He contributed to six goals in 24 league games last season.
– manchester city abroad Riad Mahrez is close to joining Saudi Professional League side al-ahli for a fee of £30 million, reports the Athletic. A medical is said to have been arranged for the 32-year-old this week, while the Citizens are already assessing the market for possible replacements. It is said that they also seek to prioritize maintenance Bernardo Silva at the club while uncertainty continues to surround his future.
– Progress has been made between Marseilles and chelsea striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyangaccording Foot Market. The 34-year-old is among the players who could be transferred from Stamford Bridge this summer, and he is reportedly close to reaching a full agreement on personal terms, having been impressed by the project the league 1 side have been proposed. Talks have yet to start on a transfer fee.
– USA national team midfielder Alan Sonora had his FC Juarez contract terminated by mutual consent on Monday, the MX League announced side. Sonora, which was part of the USMNT gold Cup roster, joined FC Juárez in February and played just eight games (three starts) and is now a free agent.