The Tennessee Titans have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl, ranking 25th in the league as of December 31.
Watch the Titans this season at fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds of winning the AFC South: +325
- Odds of winning the Super Bowl: +8000
Want to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Go to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Tennessee Betting Outlook
- Tennessee compiled an 8-6-0 ATS record last year.
- The Titans and their opponents combined to surpass the point total five of 17 times last season.
- Tennessee ranked third worst in total offense (296.8 yards per game) last season, but played slightly better on defense, ranking 23rd with 351.6 yards allowed per game.
- The Titans went 3-5 at home and went 4-5 on the road last year.
- Tennessee won just two games as favorites (2-3) and went 4-5 as an underdog.
- In the AFC South the Titans went 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Titans Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Derrick Henry rushed for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- Henry also had 33 receptions for 398 yards and zero touchdowns.
- In 12 games, Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a 65.2% completion percentage.
- On the ground, Tannehill had two touchdowns and had 98 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins had 64 catches for 717 yards (79.7 per game) and three touchdowns in nine games a season ago with the Cardinals.
- In 16 games played for the Texans, Chris Moore had 48 receptions for 548 yards (34.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Kevin Byard collected four interceptions with 106 tackles and six passes defensed in 17 games last year.
Bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl and much more with BetMGM. Go to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code “GNPLAY” for special offers!
Titans NFL Schedule 2023-24
|Week||Date||Adversary||Result||Op. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September, 10th||@ Saints||–||+4000|
|3||24th September||@ browns||–||+3500|
|5||October 8th||@ Colts||–||+10000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||–||+5000|
|10||12th of November||@ Buccaneers||–||+15000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||–||+2000|
|17||December 31||@ jeans||–||+15000|
The odds are current as of July 19 at 5:31 am ET. Not all offers are available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. You must be over the age of 21 to gamble, please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact 1-800-PLAYER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.