The Open Institute of Technology (OPIT), a fully accredited higher education institution under the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in technology to Indian students. OPIT offers a Modern Computer Science Bachelor course for university level candidates. The duration of the course is 2 fast track or 3 years. The course will be in online/remote mode. For the graduate level, OPIT offers a Master’s course in Applied Data Science and AI. The duration of the course is 12 or 18 months. The course will be online/remote mode. Students can apply online at https://www.opit.com/
- Bachelor’s and Master’s courses in computer science, applied data science and artificial intelligence that will be offered in virtual mode by world-renowned professors.
- The degrees will have full legal value in Europe and will be professionally recognized by employers.
- OPIT degrees will cost between INR 3.25 lacs ‘INR 4.75 lacs per year’ making it affordable for Indian students and young tech professionals.
- For UG program- From ‘3,600
- For PG program- From ‘5,200
- European Union Accreditation
- As a fully accredited institute within the EQF (European Qualification Framework) and the MQF, degrees awarded by OPIT have full legal value in Europe and are professionally recognized by employers.
- Managed by a team of international education veterans
- Focused on Computer Science, Applied Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Exclusively online and in English
- International professors from the best universities.
- Progressive assessment and accelerated pathways
- 24/7 support, dedicated app
- affordable and inclusive
- Live lessons, masterclasses, videos, quizzes, exercises, and internally developed digital content
- Strong connections with companies.
OPIT’s co-founders are industry veterans Riccardo Ocleppo, founder of Docsity, and Professor Francesco Profumo, former Italian Minister of Education.
“OPIT is a response to the growing need for high-quality, affordable higher education, especially in the area of technology, that equips students with the real-world skills required in today’s job market,” said Riccardo Ocleppo, OPIT co-founder. . “We have drawn on our extensive experience in education and industry to build an institution that prioritizes teaching competencies over theoretical knowledge. Our graduates will be job-ready from day one and have the skills to immediately contribute to organizational success as soon as possible. be… a part of the work force.”
Professor Francesco Profumo, former Italian Minister of Education and co-founder of OPIT, said: “In today’s globalized world, it is more important than ever that education is not only accessible, but also adapted to the demands of the industry. At OPIT, we are combining the rigor of an EU-accredited curriculum with the flexibility of online learning, to provide a well-rounded education that prepares our students to meet real-world challenges.We’re not just teaching computer science, we’re giving shape tomorrow’s technology industry leaders.”
As an exclusively online institution, OPIT breaks down barriers by making education accessible to students around the world. All courses are conducted in English, fostering a global learning community and promoting diversity and inclusion. These courses are taught by distinguished faculty who comprise international professors from top universities.