Welcome to newshive.info (the ”Site”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same in return. As such, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), and its safe harbor provisions for internet service providers.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please submit a takedown notice to our DMCA Agent, whose contact information is listed below. Your notice must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is infringing on your copyrighted work, including the URL of the page in question.
- Contact information, including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your takedown notice to our DMCA Agent through our Contact page by email for prompt attention.
If you have received a takedown notice for material on our website that you believe has been removed in error, you may provide us with a counter notification to have the material restored. Your counter notification must contain the following elements:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that was taken down and its original location on our website.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
Please send your counter notification through our Contact page by email for prompt attention.
We take copyright infringement seriously and maintain a policy for identifying and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and our policy for handling DMCA claims at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to check back frequently for any changes.